Terradez Ministries Livestream Media Producer
Role and Responsibilities
The Terradez Ministries Livestream Media Producer has the skillset to produce, direct, capture, and edit professional level video, livestreams, photos, and audio. The Media Producer will also efficiently organize and share content with a team of staff, vendors and upload daily programs to each network. The ideal candidate is professional, reliable, motivated, technically experienced, has a high standard of excellence in their craft, and enjoys working with a small team on a variety of projects. A flexible schedule with a mix of studio and remote work is best suited to those who enjoy the freedom to plan their own workload, while understanding the balance of being available outside of regular office hours and the focus necessary to accomplish the role.
- Edit Television quality programs ready for global network distribution in a variety of formats.
- Setup and maintain our TV & Live Video studio; lighting, cameras, streaming, etc.
- Livestream, capture and edit media and audio for use on Terradez Ministries channels, and podcasts.
- Organize and archive media content so it can easily be searched and downloaded by other teams for a variety of uses.
- Manage and publish content to ministry web video platforms and TV networks
- Maintain Media Broadcast Schedule while producing timely promo content.
- Other media related tasks as needed.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Must be able to show a minimum of 2 years’ experience working with third-party vendors and contractors or diverse teams. Livestreaming and TV network experience is ideal.
- Minimum two years of experience using cameras, lighting, sound, and other professional media capture and streaming equipment.
- Proficient with content creation programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Premier, After Effects, and Audition.
- Be able to work with different kinds of media files.
- Proficient use of task management software such as Monday.com.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and have own reliable transportation.
- High speed internet capability when working remotely for file transfers.
- Flexible schedule based around the filming/livestream calendar. Occasional evening or weekend hours maybe required.
- Must be able to work unsupervised and be self-directed, handling a varied workload with attention to detail and excellence.
- Organized and able to enforce schedules
- Understand lighting, sound, video, and set design and able to use all together to create media content that communicates quality and excellence about the Terradez brand.
- Ability to direct others, communicate effectively, delegate and manage projects and people.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a rapidly growing ministry at a time where foundations are being laid for future expansion. This role is not for the faint hearted! This is a ministry-centered position that requires the candidate to be actively pursuing Jesus Christ on a personal and professional level.