Ministry Support Specialist
Full-time / Part-time – $14 – $16 / hour
Role and Responsibilities
- Assist the Ministry Outreach team in the implementation of the Partner retention program and follow up.
- Provide call center customer and prayer support by fielding and responding to ministry inquiries through, phone, email, social media, and on-site.
- Manage product and partnership orders through task management platform.
- Support resource store and ministry outreach at live events.
- Fulfill constituent product, partnership, and gift orders.
- Provide administrative support for Terradez Ministries across departments.
- Office cleaning and tidying as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Charis Bible College student or graduate preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in customer service
- Christian education background
- Computer savvy; able to learn and work with a variety of computer applications.
- Able to handle sensitive customer information and needs
- Friendly disposition, demonstrating a personable and professional demeanor.
- Must be able to work unsupervised and be self-directed, handling a varied workload with attention to detail and excellence.
- Attention to detail.
- Attitude of excellence
- Developed communication skills.
Our office location is in the woodlands of Florissant therefore having a form of good reliable transportation is important as there is no public transportation available, 4WD suggested.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a rapidly growing ministry at a time where foundations are being laid for future expansion. This role is not for the faint-hearted! This is a ministry-centered position that requires the candidate to be actively pursuing Jesus Christ on a personal and professional level.