Terradez Ministries Operations Coordinator
Role and Responsibilities
The Operations Coordinator role is essential in supporting the daily logistics of the organization.
- Fulfill customer orders- packing and preparing resources ready for shipping.
- Tracking and management of inventory and supplies. Preparing reports.
- Plan and coordinate offsite logistics for events including obtaining quotes, contracts and making team travel arrangements.
- Arrange, and set up catering for staff lunches/events.
- Oversee the resource area at events.
- Maintain and operate the Point-of-Sale system.
- Assist with mail collection and processing.
- Coordinate with contractors and volunteers supporting the operations of the ministry facilities.
- Training volunteers to work within the resource area.
- Collecting supplies, running errands as necessary.
- Organization, preparation and cleaning of ministry facilities/equipment.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Must have a valid driver’s license, a reliable 4×4 mode of transportation and the ability to work remotely if necessary.
- Must be able to show a minimum of 2 years’ experience preferably with non profit/ ministries.
- Write grammatically correct and clear communications, and present oneself in a professional manner.
- Computer savvy and able to work with and learn a variety of applications.
- Must have a positive attitude, ready to help wherever is needed to achieve the goals of the ministry.
- Be able to work unsupervised and be self-directed, handling a varied workload with attention to detail and excellence.
- Prepared to work outside of regular office hours during events, or if required to travel to events.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a rapidly growing ministry at a time where foundations are being laid for future expansion. This role is not for the faint hearted! This is a ministry-centered position that requires the candidate to be actively pursuing Jesus Christ on a personal and professional level.